How Can Brady & Swenson, P.C. Help You Move Forward After A Preventable Injury?
A preventable injury can harm every aspect of a person’s life. It can destroy their physical, mental, emotional and financial health. It can undermine their relationships. No one expects to be injured, and no one is prepared for the accompanying pain and loss. Some preventable injuries give rise to a legal claim for personal injury. While the law cannot heal a person’s injuries, it can provide a financial recovery that helps the injured person to recover from financial losses, plan for their future and move on with their life.
At Brady & Swenson, P.C., we help injured people protect their legal rights, assert their personal injury claims and obtain monetary recoveries for their injuries.
Do You Have A Personal Injury Claim?
Personal injury claims arise when one person is legally responsible for another person’s injury. Some claims may be straightforward, like when a driver causes injury by running through a stop sign. Others, such as when a medical professional makes a serious error, are complex. Whether the cause of your injury is simple or complex, our team of professionals can help you. If you cannot come to us, we will come to you.
Can Brady & Swenson, P.C. Handle Your Personal Injury Claim?
Our family-run law firm has 47 years of combined experience handling legal claims and litigating cases. We are committed to serving all of our personal injury clients with excellence, compassion and professionalism. We handle many types of personal injury claims, including but not limited to when you or your loved one are harmed because:
- Medical malpractice: A medical professional makes a serious error, including an error that causes birth injuries to you or your child.
- Motor vehicle accidents: You have been injured by a car, truck, motorcycle, recreational vehicle, snowmobile or ATV, including pedestrian or bicycle accidents.
- Wrongful death: You have lost a family member because of someone’s wrongdoing, negligence or error.
- Construction and workplace accidents: You were injured at a construction site or workplace, including falls from height, burns, broken bones and electric shock.
- Brain injuries: Your brain was injured by someone’s wrongdoing, negligence or error, including traumatic brain injuries (TBIs) and concussions.
- Nursing home abuse: Your loved one was neglected or abused during a nursing home stay.
When we work with you, our attorneys and support team are dedicated to providing you the help you need and communicating with you every step of the way. We will fight for you and secure the best possible outcome for your claim.
Working Together, We Achieve The Best Possible Result
Injuries can be physically, mentally, emotionally, and financially exhausting, and it can feel overwhelming to try to protect your legal rights. When you work with us, we fight those battles for you, so you can focus on healing and moving forward with your life. We do not stop until we achieve the best possible outcome for you.
We are located in Salamanca, New York, and we are committed to providing excellent, professional and compassionate legal services to personal injury clients throughout Cattaraugus, Chautauqua and Allegany counties. Call 716-350-1672 or send us an inquiry email, and we will get in touch with you. Initial consultation is free, and we charge nothing for our services to personal injury clients unless we take your case and obtain a monetary recovery for you.